Advanced Practice Resources
CardioVisual is a free, cardiologist-created mobile app (iPhone, iPad and Android) that provides clear understanding of complex heart conditions, treatments and procedures via high-quality, commercial-free videos. Doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses use the app in their practice and hospitals to facilitate patient communication, and then send patients home with a patient version of the app for further study.
CardioVisual offers several advantages:
- Better understanding and clarity of information for patients
- Simplified discussion of complex cardiac problems
- Enormous time savings
- Educational resource for trainees
- Improved quality of care and satisfaction for patients
- Ease of use — instant access on any mobile device that can be used anywhere
- Consistent patient messaging — they can revisit the same information at home
Nurse Practitioners all over the world are using CardioVisual daily to help explain cardiovascular problems and treatments to their patients.